Partners and industry projects
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management collaborates with leading enterprises to create and test innovative management solutions to the challenges of today’s IT management. We have been partnering leading organizations from the automotive, consulting, engineering, banking, consumer, and other industries for more than 10 years, conducting high impact research with measurable and sustainable practical value.
While we adapt our research topics to current developments in practice, the core of what we do is rather stable over time. Currently our focus is on:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) from a strategic and managerial view
- Augmented Reality for Enterprise Architecture Management (AR-EAM)
- Benefits Management and Value of IT (BM)
- Digital Strategy & Digital Transformation Management (DT)
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
- IT Demand Management (ITDM)
- IT/Digital Innovation Management (ITIM)
- Project Management (PM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Smart City (SC)
The spectrum of joint research ranges from single research studies lasting several months to long-term research programs involving several PhD students. We are able to combine innovative research with advisory skills, thus allowing for a fast and value-creating transfer of new knowledge. Our work often includes on-site activities to make science tangible and bridge the gap with practice.
We prepared a brief overview of opportunities for collaboration between firms and our chair in a concise document (see below).