Monday, 06 February 2017 17:31
Tutor positions vacant at the SITM chair (soft skills, 3 credits)
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management offers student tutor positions in the international exchange student mentorship program for the 2017 summer term. In general, the tutor mentor has to support incoming international students. Typical tasks include:
- guiding the student with practical day-to-day academic and social life issues at the University of Duisburg-Essen,
- helping them find accommodation in Essen,
- giving the incoming students a tour of Essen,
- helping them with their timetable,
Interested students who wish to apply for the tutor position should fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a master student of “Wirtschaftsinformatik” at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Good English skills
Students can earn 3 credits for the module “Schlüsselqualifikationen” through their mentorship activities. Written applications, which include a curriculum vitae and a current transcript of records, can be submitted by email until 22 February, 2017 to Sekretariat.SITM@uni-due.de.
Please see the attached document for further information.
- 01_Ausschreibung_Incoming-Tutorium_V01_DHo.pdf (611 KB)