Tuesday, 27 March 2018 09:55
Job offer for student assistant position at the SITM chair
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management has three student assistant positions vacant. The position includes the following activities:
- Join an industry collaboration to develop and manage Smart City research projects, use cases, and prototypes
- Help coordinate researchers, funding applications, communication
- Collect and analyze Smart City research papers and examples
- Manage website content, write press releases, social media, etc.
You can choose to work from between 10 to 19 working hours per week.
The application deadline is 30.04.2018.
For further information, see the attached document.
- 2018-03-23_SHK_Smart_City_Bergan_V02_PBe.pdf (98 KB)