Wednesday, 30 August 2017 11:33
Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT-Management searches for student assistants
The Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT Management (SITM) is looking to hire student assistants for various chair-related activities. The average weekly workload depends on the corresponding activity, but is usually at least 9 hours. It is flexibly expandable to up to 19h / week. Employment is initially limited to six months, but contract extensions are intended.
Possible fields of activity are:
- Support teaching activities through the development, creation and maintenance of teaching materials
- Support research activities with research, processing, and management of literature
- Software development for use in research and practice
- Supervision of foreign students from Essen students ("Outgoings") and foreign students ("Incomings")
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and varied work environment with friendly and bright colleagues
- Possibility to further develop your skills with the help of the chair
- Good command of German and English (both spoken and written)
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment
- Good grades
Students interested in this offer can send their complete application (including a current transcript of records) to Sekretariat.SITM@uni-due.de
For further information see this website.