Wednesday, 09 May 2018 09:42
Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT-Management requires two student assistants
Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT Management (SITM) is looking to hire two student assistants to support the IS:link student exchange network, as well as support various chair-related activities. The average weekly workload is 9 hours, flexibly expandable to a maximum of 19 h / week. Both positions will initially be limited to six months, but will probably be extended.
Possible fields of activity are:
- Supporting research activities by managing the literature
- Supervising local ("outgoing) and foreign students ("incoming")
- Supporting teaching activities by developing and maintaining the teaching materials
- Flexible working hours
- An interesting and varied work environment with friendly and lively colleagues
- The possibility of developing your skills further with the help of the chair
- A good command of German and English (both spoken and written)
- Flexibility, reliability, and commitment
- Good grades
The application deadline is June 08, 2018. Students interested in this offer can send their complete application (including a current transcript of records) to Sekretariat.SITM (at) uni-due.de. For further information see the attached document.
- 2018-05-07_Ausschreibung_SHK_V03_HSc.pdf (237 KB)