Mon, 07. Sep. 2020 Karger, Erik
Tutor position (m/w/d) vacant at the SITM chair (Soft skills, 3 credits)
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management offers student tutor positions in the international exchange student mentorship program for the 2020/21 winter term. In general, the tutor mentor has to support incoming international students. Typical tasks include:
- guiding the student with practical day-to-day academic and social life issues at the University of Duisburg-Essen,
- helping them find accommodation in Essen,
- giving the incoming students a tour of Essen,
- helping them with their timetable,
Interested students who wish to apply for the tutor position should fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a master student of “Wirtschaftsinformatik” at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Good English skills
The students can earn 3 credits for the module “Schlüsselqualifikationen” through their mentorship activities. Written applications, which include a curriculum vitae and a current transcript of records, can be submitted by email until 30 September, 2020 to Sekretariat.SITM (at) uni-due.de.
See the attached document for further information.
- Ausschreibung_WS20.pdf (434 KB)