Wed, 26. Jun. 2019 Khodijah, Anna
Job offer for student assistant position at the SITM chair
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management has one student assistant positions vacant. The position includes the following activities:
- Support of administrative chair activities
- Support with project management tasks such as taking notes, writing reports, organizing meetings/workshops, and preparing the necessary materials
- Collaborating with the team regarding the planning and evaluation of surveys and interviews
- On-site support with conducting surveys and interviews
- Providing research support through researching, processing, and managing of literature
- Communication with internal and external project participants
It's important for us that you have a good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken), have a strong interest in conducting surveys and interviews, and are willing to travel in the Duisburg area. You can choose to work between a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 19 working hours per week. The application deadline is 05.07.2019.
For further information, see the attached document.
- 2019-06_Ausschreibung_SHK_Project_V03_CS.pdf (64 KB)