Thu, 11. Apr. 2019 Rehring, Kevin
Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT-Management searches for student assistant
The Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT Management (SITM) is looking to hire a student assistant for various chair-related activities. The average weekly workload depends on the corresponding activity, but is usually 9 hours (can be expandable). The contract is initially limited to six months, but extensions are possible.
Possible fields of activity are:
- Support of administrative chair activities
- Support teaching activities through the development, creation and maintenance of teaching materials
- Support research activities with research, processing, and management of literature
- Support with project management tasks, such as taking notes, organizing meetings/workshops.
- Working with the team to plan, conduct and evaluate surveys and interviews.
- Communication with universities and institutions
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and varied work environment with friendly and bright colleagues
- Possibility to further develop your skills with the help of the chair
- Very good command of German and English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge in the subject of "Organizational Behavior"
- Strong interest in conducting surveys or interviews would be an advantage
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment
- Very good grades
Students interested in this offer can send their complete application (including a current transcript of records) to Sekretariat.SITM@uni-due.de latest by April 19, 2019 For further information see the attached document.