Mi, 15. Sep. 2021 Khodijah, Anna
Chair for Information Systems and Strategic IT-Management requires a student assistant
The Chair of Information Systems and Strategic IT Management has one student assistant positions vacant. The position includes the following activities:
- Support of administrative chair activities
- Developing, creating and maintaining teaching materials
- Providing research support through researching, processing, and managing of literature
- Support with project management tasks such as writing reports, organizing meetings/workshops, and preparing the necessary materials
- Collaborating with the team to plan and evaluate of surveys and interviews
- On-site support in conducting surveys and interviews
- Communication with internal and external project participants, universities and institutions
It's important for us that you have a good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken), have a strong interest in conducting surveys and interviews, and are willing to travel in the Essen-Duisburg area.
The work will be 9 hours/week. The contract is initially 6 months, but can be extendable.
The application deadline is 30.09.2021.
Students interested in this offer can send their complete application (including a current transcript of records) to Sekretariat.SITM (at) uni-due.de
For further information see the attached document.